Thursday, January 25, 2007

Well I was there

Oh what a fun afternoon we had, we went to the library nice and early even tho' it was snowing out there. Sat and waited for well over an hour - cause last year the lovely lady was an hour late - then decided to make the 2 minute walk to the Civic Centre and the Education department. Waited there just over half an hour only to find that the man had been there waiting for us at 11am. Funny that when we had made the appointment for 2pm, cause I really don't like mornings well unless it's for something fun, does meeting the LA bods count as fun, oh I surely think so. So in between our phonecall before christmas and there letter reaching us to confirm, the time for the meeting changed from 2pm to 11am. Silly me, I knew I should have read that confirmation letter from them, but again silly me, I thought they would keep the appointment time to that which we had arranged. Will know better next time.

So apart from the fact that Robynne managed to pick up a few more manga books, we had a fairly wasted afternoon. Oh and the lovely walk in the snow, which I enjoyed so much, really must do that again. Mmmmmm maybe I over did it on the sarcasm there lol.

1 comment:

Shirl said...

Sorry you had a wasted afternoon....:~(

That's what a state education gets you - the LA bod can't tell the time LOL!