Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year....

..... to each and everyone, I hope that the year brings what we need and maybe a few things that we want lol.....

...and because it's funny here is my new title lol...

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milady the Most Honourable Michelle the Indecisive of Dicken St Charles
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


oh and well here's the rest of the family ... well just because...

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Most Noble Lady Robynne the Perplexed of Chalmondley St Peasoup
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
The Very Reverend Andrew the Mystical of Old Yarkhillshire
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

1 comment:

Shirl said...

LOL. That's cheered us all up. Thanks mate.

Pop over to my blog and see what ours came out like.....

See you Friday.....:~)