Monday, January 08, 2007

Six weird things about me.

Yay I think. Just when I thought I was safe Debs caught me and now I'm tagged lol. So anyway first the important stuff:-

Six weird things about me: THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Now then to think of only 6 weird things about me, mmmm tough call lol.

1. Before going to bed at night (or when ever lol) I have to check that all the light switches are turned off in the same direction.

2. I really don't like it when people leave the pick'n'mix lids up, I have to go round and shut them.

3. I can't eat before 11am, not sure when this started but, if I dare eat before 11am I end up feeling really sick all day.

4. I gave up smoking in one day, ok thats probably not so weird, but, when I know people who struggled for years to give up it feels weird.

5. I would rather suffer than take pain killers/ medication of any kind.

6. My youngest brother by 10yrs lives with my daughter and me. Well some of my family find it weird. I most of the time actually like having him around.

Lets see people to tag:-

Shirley
Carol
BJanecarp
Noogie
EmilyRoseanna
Robynne

2 comments:

Gill said...

Snap on number 5.

Hello, btw! Nice new blogring, innit? :-)

Shirl said...

I want a lime green box too (boo hoo)!!