Sunday, January 14, 2007

Well is that so....

Your Life Path Number is 11

Your purpose in life is to inspire others

Your amazing energy draws people to you, and you give them great insight in return.
You hold a great amount of power over others, without even trying.
You have the makings of an inventor, artist, religious leader, or prophet.

In love, you are sensitive and passionate. You connect with your partner on a very deep level.

You have great abilities, but you are often way too critical of yourself.
You don't fit in - and instead of celebrating your differences, you dwell on them.
You have high expectations of yourself. But sometimes you set them too high and don't achieve anything.


Well thanks for that one Shirley not sure whether to agree or not lol.

Our little H.E mag should be ready fingers crossed for distribution by the 1st Feb, I've got the layout sorted in my head it's just now left to Robynne and Dee to put it all together for us. So will have to work out a day when they can get together and do that. Also have lots of trips/visits on the cards, some that will need a bit of organising and some not so much. It's all more or less down to the phone calls now and hoping that people can fit us in oh and that people will want to come lol.

My diary is looking extremely well organized lol, with coloured dots for all the different activities. All I need to do now is try not to have any major clashes other than the one I noticed earlier lol. I some how managed to schedule our next LA meeting the same time as our visit to the swimming pool, mmmmm wether to cancel or just get darn thing out of the way decsions, decsions.....

All in all this week has been rather productive, fingers crossed next week will go as well. Well once I've got that back to work interview over with on Monday, have been mulling over the past month or two trying to make a decsion about starting a business making clothes. I think my main worry is that at the moment it's something I enjoy and I'm scared/worried that turning my hobby into a job may just take the fun out of it, that and all the dreaded paperwork involved.

Mmmm well was going to post up a couple of pics of things that I made last year, just to see if anyone out there thought I should give up the idea or go for it, but obviously blogger disagree's with me so may try again tomorrow - as I'm darned if I'm taking the computer's word for it......

1 comment:

Shirl said...

Go for your own business. You won't look back......:~)