Friday, February 02, 2007

Oooh I wish I was a computer geek.....

...... well if only for 10 minutes, things are going well for setting up our new business, until we get to the website lol, it's there we have it, but no-one can see it yet. Why didn't I pay more attention to the computer at school and just stayed out of the warm safe library. We will get it sorted soon, anyway have done the most important thing, have designed a logo - well I thought it important - lol.

So anyway work wise this week has been taken up mostly with Robynne spending alot of time on building website thingys, yes thingys I call them that as have no idea what she was talking about but it looked good. I'm so glad she knows what she's doing or I would be truly lost, can just imagine how I would cope with business without her around. I'd probably end up deleting half the site within minutes lol.

That aside she was off at Chelmsford yesterday for Deep Readers, and today was our monthly H.E meeting which was a really great meeting, some new faces and the time really seemed to fly away. Robynne was even playing quite actively with some of the other youngsters, which was great to see - normally she sits in the corner drawing - as it makes me forget that she's getting older now.

Oh and as I haven't been able to figure out how to upload our H.E mag tHE Sound onto Blogger - there's probably something really simple that I'm missing ..... mmm like a brain - so I thought would do it this way lol. If you would like to see a copy of what the girls put together then send an Email here and I'll email you a pdf copy. See two things I finally worked out how to do lol, a nice email link and pdf'ing a document, oooh next year I could be Lord of the Web....... mmmmm well maybe not lol.

1 comment:

thenewstead6 said...

I'm not exactly a geek, but I've written 16 websites now (the www.freedomforchildrentogrow.org being the latest!) so if I can help at all, just email me!

Can't wait to see it!