Tuesday, June 20, 2006

OTHENA Meeting

The 3rd Monday of the month rolled around again, so time for our teens meeting. This time we were doing research into board games etc. and working out how to make our own game. After going through lots of ideas the kids decided on a kind of Trivial Pursuit meets Dare type of game. I'm just wondering who's going to volunteer to find all the questions, but I guess that will work itself out. The board shape has been decided, also the shapes of all the cards. I think next time we need to workout the rules etc. it looks like a fun idea, tho' am not sure who's going to volunteer to play lol. They haven't agreed on a name yet and I'm not sure if I should be flattered or not, but a suggestion was made to put an angry faced me as the board background........ I don't do angry faces honest.

2 comments:

Shirl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shirl said...

O, bless, I'd have to concentrate for a long while to imagine you angry......:~)

Shirl