Saturday, June 17, 2006

Hi All........

I'm Michelle and for just over a year now I have been Home Educating my 14yr old daughter Robynne. A few months ago we decided that as there didn't seem to be that much going on in our area for Older children/Teens that, rather than moan about it we would actually do something to remedy the situation.
So on Monday 17th April we had our first meeting, tho' being as how I made the small error of organizing it on a Bank holiday. There wasn't as many of us as I would of liked, but, as the saying goes "from little acorns, tall oaks grow......" well it goes something like that anyway. We now have 20 members in our online group both near and far.
With various different activities going on weekly and monthly, my daughter and her friends have many opportunity's to socialize and work together.

1 comment:

Shirl said...

Hi Michelle

Yep, that's the saying lol.

Look forward to seeing lots more posts on your blog.

Best Wishes,

Shirl