Monday, June 25, 2007

I think my brain is in holiday mode....

... or else I'm just feeling lazy lol.

Anyway have just finished up guitar club for two weeks as what with HESFES next week and family visiting the next we just wont have the energy. We should be going swimming tomorrow, but shall wait and see how we feel. Robynne is off at the Science Museum with Andy today with some of the teens from the area. It gives me a break and her and Andy time to have fun together, what with him not being able to come to HESFES this year. Were supposed to be going with the 11+ to the cinema on Wednesday, have no idea yet if were going to go as not only is it getting busier right now with packing etc for HESFES, but the parents are visiting as they pick up our elderly Aunt for a short holiday. Then poor old dad is back again on Thurs ready to takes us to HESFES, then back down again on Monday to bring Auntie home and then he's back down again to pick us up from HESFES. Ok for those in the back who may have gotten confused then lol, my parents live in Leiston, Suffolk, my Aunt lives in Leigh and were in Southend. So my poor father is driving down here and back Wed with Mum to pick up Mum's sister - Auntie - then he's coming back Thurs staying over taking myself and Robynne to HESFES, not sure what day he's going back to his possibly Fri or Sat, then he drives back Mon to bring Auntie home to Leigh, then back to his home and then down again Friday to pick us up - tho' may see if he wants to stay here with Andy for the week and have a break from Mum lol - then Sat we go off to the parents till Sunday as our nephew is being enrolled as a Junior Soldier - for those of you wondering that means he will become a junior member of The Salvation Army - So all in all my Dad is going to be doing a lot of driving this week. Were pretty lucky he offered, we had originally asked him to do just the dropping off at HESFES, but the old darling got time off work to come pick us up again, I bet he wishes he'ed managed to teach me to drive all those years ago lol. But I'm sorry to say all the other drivers are far safer with me not on the road, I was a complete disaster behind the wheel of a car..... We may not see them as often as we used to but, it's nice to know that they're there if we need them still.


A few pics to share lol...



Robynne's lovely Green hair - and yes that is a skull on the desk.....




Joe being chased by the lovely Chicca...



.. and Chicca having a cuddle.

No comments: