Monday, June 04, 2007

3rd or 4th time lucky.... I forget..

Yes for some reason unfathomable to me i have written this post or some semblance of this post 3 or 4 times now on different days only for the post to disappear from the ether as it were. So bear with me as can't remember half of what I was going to write and shall probably miss things out.

So my last post was over a week ago now and lots has happened scince then, I've made some money from the site, have half pulled my hair out over getting my handcrafted shop up - for some reason the page won't work the way it should and can't get it to link to the pay page - so it's seems back to the drawing board with that. We had a mad dash to get tHE Sound finished on time this month, so in a bid to get ahead have started next months early lol, bet I still panic before the time again. It'll be worse too as it's due out while were at HESFES. Which is something else we have been getting all ready for, more excitment the closer it gets, tho' still haven't gotten the tent yet, everything else is sorted lol.

What else has been happening, oh yeah my friend Willow and her children came round and she braided my hair so that it will eventually go into dreads. My new do looks very cool, and feels great - well I think it's cool you don't have too.

I'm getting Robynne to extend the length a bit with more wool over the next few days so that will be good.

Then it was time for our monthly H.E. Meet which was great fun and the theme was Japan, darn I forgot to get a pic of the children wearing their lovely Samuri Helmets, but here's a pic of Robynne wearing hers lol....


She doesn't usually look that dozey lol, but she has a bit of a cold at the moment and well I did kind of surprise her by plonking said hat on her head and snapping the picture.

We also had Robynne and Dee doing face painting, here's Robynne I think she was painting Dee at the time....



Later that evening Robynne and myself along with our friend Willow, went down to Prittlewell Priory museum for a Telling by the Essex Storytellers of 'A Green Mist Rising' - The Story of the Witches of Manningtree 1645. It was a very interesting night, with a few tales that we had already heard at recent Pagan meetings and well one of the tales namely 'A Green Mist Rising' had a far better ending to our mind when told by the Gippeswyk Storytellers.

Ok I think am all caught up now, except to say that I really should of been at the park this afternoon for a meet up with local Home Edders, but sorry guys if your reading this, I got a little sidetracked, what with needing to go buy a new toilet seat and Robynne not feeling so well today, better luck next time I'm sure.

Now I think had better run back to the sewing machine lol or maybe try again with that elusive Handcrafted shop page, but first another cup of tea before the silence is broken by my lovely brother coming home form his first day of work - in about 3yrs - he'll either be on a total high or a little tired, he was feeling so nervous last night. Fingers crossed it all goes well for him.

1 comment:

Shirl said...

Fantastic picture of your new hair.
Glad you enjoyed "A Green Mist Rising". Great news for Andy - I hope he enjoyed his first day......:0)

Might see you at Tropical Wings next week.

Cya soon.