Monday, February 16, 2009

Catch-up Mode

Just lately I have been stuck in catch-up mode, where everything seems to be happening around me and I'm just slightly out of kilter and having to catch-up. I'm frankly hating it profusely. So today have decided enough is enough, I'm forgoing the catching up and getting on with life. The past has now ceased to exist and I shall only concentrate on the future and the now. That said lol, I just need to mention one item for catch-up. I was nominated an award a while ago now and due to my lapse in blogging and keeping up I missed it. So apologies to Shirl and thanks it was a nice surprise.



There are rules to the award which are as follows:
I have to nominate this award to 10 other bloggers who show great attitude or gratitude.

Which means I know have to think real hard about who to nominate. So thinking cap on for that.
OK here goes:

1. Has to be Robynne at Fat Bottomed Girl and the Army of Fluff sometimes things don't go her way, but she has a great attitude and gets on with it still, plus she helps keep me grounded which isn't always an easy thing.

2. Nikki at Happily Home Edding. Always a good read.

3. Cat at I think your Bonkers. Her boy is doing an Abseil to raise money for the British Lung Foundation, in April.

4. Deb at Not Sheep.

5. Rosie at Knitting Yoghurt for living the dream, well as far as I can see.

6. Gill at Sometimes it's Peaceful, because she makes it all easier to understand.

7. Anne at Six Home Ed in Kent, she always sounds busy, but never hurried.

8. Jem and Roxy over at Doing It our Way.

9. Lisa and co here at Boyce View Home School.

10. and last but not least ninnynoodlenoo.

Boy that took some thinking about, I also made the decision today to blog everyday no matter whether it's interesting or not, cause I need to let it out now and then.

3 comments:

Shirl said...

Welcome back to blogland ... :0)

Thanks for rating me on blogged.

Me and My Blog said...

Oooh, erm, thank you, and er, I suppose I'll have to do a post and nominate some others...will try to get to it sometime this week!

Do you want woken up on the blogring btw?

Thea said...

Yes please, that would be good.