Thursday, April 03, 2008

Positive Thinking Finally

Yes, finally I have gotten my finger out of a place it shouldn't be lol and got down to getting things sorted out. Today after much procrastinating I have finally gotten my Etsy shop up and running admittedly there's only one item up for sale and there's no pic, but once the camera's batteries are charged I'll get the other items photographed and uploaded to the shop too. I think things may finally be looking up on that side of things. Mind you if I hadn't had that conversation with Shirley the other day it may have taken a lot longer. Sometimes I forget that talking to other people can help lol, I really do need to stop brooding on stuff on my own and just have a little more faith in the world. Also thinking more positively works too. Robynne's going to work on some designs for me, she has done some I know but, they don't always get passed to me when I ask lol, wonder if it has to do with the selective hearing thing that she suffers from.

So on the H.E front things seem to be slowing down a little round here, she's still not sure what she wants to do next, tho' we are looking into the possibility of an art course that can be done by correspondence as she still doesn't really want to go to college. Plus there's also the problem that I suffered with when I was at school, she can only draw when she's in the right frame of mind. Not that she doesn't still draw practically all the time. It's just that if she needs to draw something specific that's when the mood has to be right. Her doodles don't count.. her words not mine lol. Tho' personally I think her doodles are sometimes some of her best work.

Were off to the Palace Theatre Monday afternoon, with the local H.E group, for a backstage tour. It could be a great afternoon. Speaking of the Palace Theatre, they had auditions there last Sat for a 9 - 19 yr olds for a production of Bugsy Malone which I think there putting on in the Summer. Robynne found out about it when we were down at the Cliffs last Fri to see Danny the Champion of the World - again with local H.E group - it was very good, anyway Robynne was all excited about the Bugsy audition lol, she comes over to me and I had to burst her bubble, you see she couldn't go to the audition as that was when she was of to Colchester with the Leigh Mummers to perform at The Leaping Hare Conference, which incidentally went really well and she thoroughly enjoyed herself and can't wait for the next time. Tho' no idea when that will be.

Well I'm gonna sign off now, the internet went out for a couple hours again today and that held me up from doing some things like blog posts lol, and well Robynne's been home from Deep Readers a few hours now and she wants to be on the comp... ooh I really need to get my finger out and get the other comp fixed. Apart from the lack of memory on this comp it's a real pain having to share again lol.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ha - you know I love to be organised LOL, Hope you enjoyed the theatre, I had to go to work groan! I'll pop to the shop.

Lisa