Saturday, May 12, 2007

Well I had nothing better to do.....

....... or rather nothing better that I could be bothered to do lol....

Got this one from Shirley




You Would Choose Love



Money may buy a little happiness, but not the happiness of true love.

You rather have a true soulmate than a private jet.

And while many people may claim they would choose love too...

You're one of the few who would really do it.



..... very disappointing lol, I thought I was much more cynical than that..... Oh and while was there just ended up doing a few more of these..... I think they could be addictive.

Your Attitude is Better than 40% of the Population

You have a positive attitude... sometimes. You prefer to see the world through clear glasses, not rose colored ones.


.... 40%, that's good...... but I'm more grumpy than that honestly.... ask anyone....

You Are 16% Sociopath

You're empathetic, loyal, and introspective.
In other words, there's no way you're a sociopath... but you can spot one pretty easily!


.... oh I wanted to be a Sociopath or was that a Physcopath.... mmmmm - odd thing for you all, did the spell check thingy as wasn't sure if had spelt Physcopath right, so spell check thing showed it up red, ok I said it's spelt wrong.... but, instead of showing me how to spell it right the word that it wanted to replace it with was .... Facecloth....? strangely enough when I spelt facecloth wrong it didn't come up with Physcopath as a replacement.....

You are 60% Virgo


.... So if I was more tidy lol, I would be fully Virgo.... so can I change when I was born then so I fit into a more messy starsign...

3 comments:

Shirl said...

60%, 12% and 60% Virgo - damn must be that Libra moon.

I hope I've written the answers in the right order or I might have put myself down for being 60% sociopath.
(Mwah ha ha ha)

Anonymous said...

70%, 36% and 73%....
Really don't know whether to feel vindicated or to just hang my head in shame....
Yes, I am a virgo....

Thea said...

Well Jo you're a better Virgo than me lol...

.. your both way perkier than me... which drugs do you have and please share lol...