Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Room 101 & Room Fluffy

I wrote a post on my yahoo 360 blog a while ago now and tried to link it to someone else, which didn't work so thought I'd repost it here.
I have been reading/bookmarking quite a few H.E blogs now and don't usually post on them, but I find them all great fun to read. Anyway I read a post on Touchingly Naive about Room 101 and a new room called Room Fluffy (which as you may have surmissed is the room for all the nice things)and decided to use that idea here. So after working out what I would put in the appropriate rooms was wondering what are the 10 things that you would put into Room 101 and Room Fluffy.

Anyway here's my lists lol, in no particular order.

Room 101

1. Supermarket carrier bags.....(Can never get the darn things open-must remember to take bags with me)

2. That flaming woman in the perfume department who insists on spraying just as I walk bye....(I'm pretty sure I don't smell that bad-at least noones complained yet)

3. Children who don't understand the word no and try to bargain their way round it........(why don't they get that, if I said maybe or let me think about it....)

4. Telephone sales people...... (I live 6 floors up why would I need a conservatory)

5. People who use lfts for something other than getting from floor to floor.......(you really don't wanna know-but, I feel for the caretaker)

6. Junk mail/leaflets and other assorted rubbish that gets put through my letterbox.....(just cause I look like I eat alot, doesn't mean I need three leaflets a week from the same pizza place)

7. People who tell you how a film or books gonna end before you finished.......(you know who you are and I will get you eventually)

8. Chat speak or l33t speak......(I mean ok abbreviate the words, but turning them into a whole new language-that I'm too old and have absolutely no inclination to learn-thats just urgh)

9. Things that go together like hotdogs and buns, being sold in different number packages.....(what is with that, I mean if I wanted extra buns I would buy them)

10. And finally delivary guys who don't knock the door and post a card saying 'We knocked but you weren't in'............(I was in, you just never brought the parcel with you...)

ok now for the fluffy...

Room Fluffy

1. Obviously my daughter.....(though may have to let her out once in a while-teenagers aren't always fluffy)

2. Spontanious hugs......(you know when they hug you just because)

3. Our cat Sox.....(she thinks she's the boss, but, is she really?)

4. Cuddling up on the sofa, with a duvet, hot chocolate and a movie....(now she's a teen we watch girly movies together, it's so cool)

5. The internet.....(cause thanks to this have found some cool groups and great friends)

6. Home Education.....(it gave me back my daughter and even tho' it's tough sometimes, it's been a great time so far)

7. The Sims and Sims 2......(because we all need a chance to play God sometimes)

8. A good nights sleep, without the aid of pills....(what can I say real sleep is the best)

9. The sweet smell of a baby.......(you all know the smell I mean)

10. A good cup of tea in the morning......(it just gets the day started right)

Ok well thats my lists, what would you have in yours?

1 comment:

Elaine, Ellies Treasures said...

That's got me thinking - give me a couple of days, I may come back with something - watch my blog! Elle