Thursday, August 31, 2006

Browsing the Blog World

I don't know about you, but I love reading other peoples blogs, especially H.E. blogs. Because it's good to know how other's out there handle this journey that so many of us are now on. So while reading through the expanding list that I have bookmarked, I came across this in Ann's blog and just had to give it a go.I am nerdier than 64% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!
Now I know exactly how nerdy I am, but am not sure how I feel about that. I know for a fact that a few people I know will be surprised at my low score, so I'm just going to put it down to my age catching up with me.
So anyway, H.E Blogs, as I said I have bookmarked loads and am always finding more. Some have been helpful, others just made me think, but, I'm pretty sure I haven't found any that made me cringe. Then again don't know what I might find tomorrow.

So anyway this week is my birthday and rather than avoid it like I have been for a few years now. I decided to have some of the new friends that we have made through H.E. I'm actually looking forward to it too. Plus we have a new family that just moved into the area, coming along as well. It always nice to be able to offer help and assistance to others on this H.E. journey.

Also now the children are going back to school this week we can get back to our swimming sessions in a relatively empty pool, which will please a few of our little group.

3 comments:

Elaine, Ellies Treasures said...

Thank you for adding my blog to your list (and I'm glad it didn't make you cringe!). We're looking forward to going back to swimming once the children have returned to school - we've missed our empty pool these last few weeks. Happy Birthday too - have a lovely time! Elle

bjanecarp said...

I think we both already know my score. :)

BJC

thenewstead6 said...

I know what you mean about age catching up... I'm sure I used to be nerdier than now! (hang on, not sure if that's good or bad...). sorry that reading my post the other day brought back tough memories for you, but thanks for the empathy as it was really quite a horrid experience. DS1 said afterwards "guess this won't help with your fear of water, mum, will it?"!! Bless him! Have a great birthday - know what you mean about not usually celebrating it - and enjoy your new friends and community. Ann x