Friday, February 29, 2008

Absence of Sound

So yesterday Robynne and Andy, went to the Science Museum with the Chelmsford H.E. group. Leaving me to enjoy the quiet that is an empty flat.
I got quite a bit done, considering I'm still feeling a little run down. I tidied up this blog a little, sorted out my other blogs. Decided on a format for the business blog, which once we get the other computer fixed or retrieve all the data of it which ever happens first, I'll get right on with that.
I also started on cleaning the bathroom - tis one of the jobs I hate, but, someone has to do it - bought some DVD's from eBay starring the lovely Gary Oldman, my collection is growing slowly, one day I will have them all. I'm sure I did other stuff, oh yeah downloaded and printed off Robynne's script, she's joined the Leigh Mummers and has her first performance with them at the Leaping Hare Pagan Convention in March at Colchester. She's very excited, but, she's being very cool about it lol.
Then I had a good look through the English GCSE folder, I can see there's a few items that Robynne will enjoy doing and quite a few that she won't lol. But, then again she's only going to do the ones she's interested in.

All in all it was quite a productive day and Robynne and Andy both came back after having enjoyed themselves thoroughly. - I can never be sure with the two of them who's learnt more, but, frankly I don't think it matters - Sadly there return heralded the end of my lovely quiet day. You see our cat is in season at the moment and she had been hiding in Andys room all day but, as soon as he walked in the door out she came and started up her very loud crying. It's the only time that she likes Andy lol, the rest of the time she avoids him and his large feet. Silly really he's only ever tread on her paws once, he did more damage to himself trying to avoid stepping on her. - namely a tv aerial spike in his foot, he wasn't a happy bunny.

We were off to Priory Park this afternoon, to meet up with members of our local H.E group, but a phone call received five minutes ago mean were needed elsewhere. So must dash and grab a bus.

1 comment:

Shirl said...

Hope you're not feeling so run down now. Congrats to R on joining the Leigh Mummers. We were hoping to make the Colchester gathering but Dee is auditioning that weekend.