Thursday, December 07, 2006

Things you find when you look round the internet...

... So anyway a while ago I did a search for H.E. through the blogger network and found some interesting blogs and some not lol. Well through the ones that I started to read I found links to others and have now got a long list of Home Edders blogs all over the place that I know read regularly.

On one of these blogs a while ago I found some of those quiz's from Blogthings, you know the place I'm sure all of us at some point have done one of these daft things, their harmless and always give me a chuckle. I thought I would share the latest two that I saw on Dottyspots blog.


Your Christmas is Most Like: The Muppet Christmas Carol

You tend to reflect on Christmas past, present, and future...
And you also do a little singing.


You Are A Weeping Willow Tree

You are a dreamer, and you're into almost any kind of escapism.
Restless and capricious, you love to travel to exotic places.
You are easily influenced by others, as long as they don't pressure you.
You tend to suffer in love until you find that one loyal, steadfast partner.
An empathetic friend, you love to make others smile and laugh.

1 comment:

Shirl said...

I read her blog too. When I did this I came out as a pine tree. Ouch, those cones get into uncomfortable places!